Would you like to know how much money you need to take to Galicia, Spain? Here you will find some ordinary expenses to have an idea (prices June 2022), and how to adapt your budget, so to have the best experience you can afford.
- This examples are based only on accommodation and food costs.
- Apart from this, depending on the country you come from, you must prove you have 90 Euros per person/day, and a minimum of 810€. You can check here this and other requirements here.
- Finally, to plan & organise your trip to Galicia, please, read this guide.
HOW MUCH IS IT IN GALICIA?
HOW MUCH IS IT IN GALICIA?:
SOME REGULAR PRICES, IN EUROS:
- Beer: 2 (from) for a “caña” (200 ml draft beer)
- Glass of wine: 2,20 from
- Soft drink: 2,20
(Sometimes the bar offers some free “tapas” with the drink, in this case it could be a bit more expensive)
- Coffee with milk: 1,50
- Expresso: 1,30
- Consider about 9/10 euros for a menu of the day (starter, main, dessert or coffee) in a tabern or plain bar. A regular menu of the day could be from 12 to 14. Menu of the day is available for lunch on workdays.
- Ice-cream: 3,50
- Local design T-shirt: 10
- Bottle of wine (a decent one, to gift) 1 lt, at the supermarket:from 6
- Liquor 900 ml: 12
- Tarta De Santiago (Santiago pie) 13
- Small magnet or souvenir: from 4
- Automatic laundry charge:3-5 , including soap powder.