A tour about the Way of St. James
Camino de Santiago Experience
Would you like to experience what the Camino is like? Come and join a one leg route to know about its secrets, its history and legends, its symbols, the different routes… and learn some tips in case you would like to accomplish it in the future.Coastal Portuguese way crosses Vigo. Following the yellow arrows we will be in Redondela, end of the leg, in about 3-4 hours. Be a pilgrim for one day, experience the Camino.
- Small group
- English language
5 hours. Full day route.
Enquire for a minimum of 4 people
Cruisers Terminal (El bañista statue)
- Cruisers Terminal
- Start the route walking 4 kms up a soft slope
- Walk 8 flat kms along the Ruta del Agua
- Walk 3 km down to Redondela
- Share a drink or a meal, chatting with the group about the experience.
You can enhance your visit with:
- a nice lunch/picnic
- a private car (necessary to come back to Vigo)
- a sightseeing visit to Vigo
- please, inquire if you have any other request
1 to 4 pax: 40€ each
4 to 6 pax: 39€ each
If you are more than 6 people, you can book a Private Tour.
If you cancel the tour:
8 or more days before, you’ll receive full refund of the total tour price.
7 to 3 days before the tour, you’ll be entitled with 50% of the total tour price.
2 or less days before the tour, tickets are not refundable.
Comfortable (used) sport shoes, and comfortable clothes. Depending on weather, raincoat and waterproof shoes, or sunscreen and hat.
You’ll need a private car to go back to Vigo. I can assist you arranging this.